G1 Max Prime
One-touch fresh bean coffee with the added convenience of granulated milk, the G1 is a great option for medium offices.
Drinks that can be made with the G1
Why not try the F3 Jura GIGA X?
Rent this machine for your office from just £2.21 per day
Suggested staff number
Up to 50 people
- Simple to use and even simpler to maintain, the G1 uses granulated milk for a great-tasting menu of high-quality, fresh espresso-based drinks
- Chocolate hopper as standard, offering delicious hot chocolate and mocha
- Flexibility of plumbed and hand-fill options, meaning this machine is ideal in any office location
More about the G1 Necta Koro Max Prime
Click on the options below to read more about the G1 office coffee machine.
- Eight pre-programmed selections, including a full range of espresso-based coffees, including Americano, latte and cappuccino, plus hot chocolate and mocha
- No fridge needed and minimal cleaning required with this machine, due to the convenience of granulated milk
- Stylish, backlit, touch-sensitive selection panel
- Range of contract options available including free loan, meaning you pay only for your beans!
- Machine-only dimensions (W x D x H): 331 x 528 x 613 mm
- Power requirements: 240v 13a UK plug
- Water requirements: Plumbed option – 3/8” BSP connection required
- Waste requirements: No waste connection required
Not sure if it’s better to rent or buy your office coffee machine flat out? We’ll explain why rental is most likely going to work best for you and business. And if you’re still not sure, why not ask us about free-loan agreements, where you’ll pay only for your coffee!
Short-term contracts and flexibility
Commitment-phobe? Not a problem! We offer short-term, flexible rental contracts from only three months. This means you won’t be tied into lengthy lease terms with third-party finance agents. Plus with FreshGround’s exceptional customer service, you’ll have the option to change or upgrade your coffee machine fuss-free.
Only the best
We only offer the highest quality commercial coffee machines that are built to last, but because of this, they can be expensive to purchase outright. However, if you choose to rent your machine, you’ll have no large capital outlay so if your business budget is tight, you can still afford to get the best machine for your office. Oh, and did we mention the rental option is tax-deductible?
Choosing FreshGround for all your office coffee needs will delight your colleagues and clients, and will give you total peace of mind. Our rental contracts offer servicing and maintenance as standard so you won’t face hefty call out charges or unexpected costs. Got an issue or a query you need resolving? We’ve got you! Our expert team is on hand to provide friendly, efficient and timely customer service.
Complement this machine with a partnering water dispenser and coffee package
The Rainforest Alliance
Our Premium Blend coffees are from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, meaning you can enjoy your brew in the knowledge that you’re helping to support coffee growers and their communities.
Want to find out more about the FreshGround experience? What better way than to hear it straight from some of our customers!