What are cookies
Small text files that are placed on your machine to help the site provide a better user experience. In general, cookies are used to retain user preferences, store information for things like shopping carts, and provide anonymised tracking data to third party applications like Google Analytics. As a rule, cookies will make your browsing experience better. However, you may prefer to disable cookies on this site and on others. The most effective way to do this is to disable cookies in your browser. We suggest consulting the Help section of your browser or taking a look at the About Cookies website which offers guidance for all modern browsers.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies.
Type of cookies that we use
- Google Analytics: Measuring website performance and gathering anonymised audience data for quantative analysis.
- Google Ads: Marketing platform channel tracking & traffic attribution
- Google Ads – WCC: Marketing platform channel conversion attribution
- Bing / Microsoft Ads: Marketing platform channel tracking & traffic attribution
- Google Optimize: User identification for serving split tests to audiences.
- Yomdel: Multiple – primarily to provide tailored livechat functionality to users on return with some Analytics features as well.
- Hotjar: Anonymous user session screen recording for interaction and engagement measurement
- Unbounce: Multiple – Content display. Anonymous user tracking to toggle content display
Google Analytics is one of the most popular and trusted analytics solutions on the web. We use analytics to help us understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. If you wish to disable Google Analytics cookies, there is a browser plugin you can use: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Alternatively, change your browser settings to refuse the use of Analytics cookies. For more information on Google Analytics cookies, visit the official Google Analytics page.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
We use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
– Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
In addition to our own cookies, we may also use various third-parties cookies to report usage statistics of the Service, deliver advertisements on and through the Service, and so on.
Most web browsers give you the option to control which cookies are accepted in their settings – here’s some useful articles to help you:
Chrome – https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en
Internet Explorer – https://support.microsoft.com/en-gb/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
Edge – https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10-microsoft-edge-and-privacy
Firefox – https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
Safari – https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411
Opera – https://www.opera.com/help/tutorials/security/cookies/
To find out more about Cookies, visit: www.allaboutcookies.org
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.