How it works
Our simple process is designed entirely with you in mind.
Office coffee to raise spirits
Let us guide you through the steps to delivering great office coffee to your colleagues and clients. It’s simple, easy and effortless.
Let's get you started!
Book your coffee discovery session; just tell us, your place or ours?
We can visit your office whenever works for you, or feel free to come along to our London showroom (right above Moorgate Station) for your discovery session. It’s just a sort of fun ‘getting to know each other’ chat where we’ll introduce you to our range of delicious coffees. From there, we’ll help you select the perfect blend that everyone in the office will thank you for choosing.
- We take the guesswork away! We provide free office audits so we spend time with you to understand exactly what your office needs
- Our specially developed coffee strength guide makes it super simple to pick and choose your favourite blend from our range.
Selecting the perfect options
We’ll help you build the package that’s right for you.
With a wide range of office coffee machines, service levels and contract terms, we’ll help you choose the right package. Not sure if your needs are going to change? No problem. Our flexible, fuss-free contracts start from as little as three months, so if you need to switch things up, we’re one of few suppliers who are happy to do this.
- All our equipment is financed in-house, meaning no third-party T&Cs to deal with.
- We offer free-loan agreements on most coffee machines, meaning no machine rental costs, and you only pay for your coffee.
- All machines come with our Essential service plan as standard, but for extra peace of mind, our Total Care service plan provides a range of upgraded benefits.
Let us take care of the rest
Sit back and relax while the coffee flows.
This is the easy bit! Now you’re up and running, we’ll take care of everything to keep the drinks flowing every day. Our routine coffee and consumables deliveries and regular planned servicing mean you, your colleagues and clients can just relax and enjoy fresh barista-style coffee at work, all at the touch of a button.
- Your dedicated account manager will take great care of you and look after your agreement and all your ordering needs.
- Our entire team is SCA-trained (Specialty Coffee Association), so we can provide you with expert support and knowledge whenever you need it.
- We make things easy for you so we’ll put together monthly coffee and consumables packages delivered straight to your office.
Not sure if it’s better to rent or buy your office coffee machine or water dispenser flat out? We’ll explain why rental is most likely going to work best for you and business.
Short-term contracts and flexibility
Commitment-phobe? Not a problem! We offer short-term, flexible rental contracts from only three months. This means you won’t be tied into lengthy lease terms with third-party finance agents. Plus with FreshGround’s exceptional customer service, you’ll have the option to change or upgrade your coffee machine fuss-free.
Only the best
We only offer the highest quality coffee and water machines that are built to last, but because of this, they can be expensive to purchase outright. However, if you choose to rent your machine, you’ll have no large capital outlay so if your business budget is tight, you can still afford to get the best machine for your office. Oh, and did we mention the rental option is tax-deductible?
Choosing FreshGround for all your office coffee and water needs will delight your colleagues and clients, and will give you total peace of mind. Our rental contracts offer servicing and maintenance as standard so you won’t face hefty call out charges or unexpected costs. Got an issue or a query you need resolving? We’ve got you! Our expert team is on hand to provide friendly, efficient and timely customer service.
Want to find out more about the FreshGround experience? What better way than to hear it straight from some of our customers!