F1 Jura E6
This compact bean-to-cup coffee machine is the perfect add-on for low use areas such as meeting rooms and executive suites.
Drinks that can be made with the F1
Why not try the F2 Jura XJ9?
Rent this machine for your office from just £0.86 per day
Suggested staff number
Up to 5 people
An add-on for exec suites, receptions, meeting rooms
- Fresh whole-bean coffee, at the touch of a button
- Extremely compact with no water or waste connection required
- Stylish tea point comes as part of the F1 package
- No pod or capsule compatibility or waste to worry about
More about the F1 Jura E6
Click on the options below to read more about the F1 office coffee machine.
- The F1 delivers fresh espresso-based coffee every time with six pre-programmed selections at the touch of a button
- Optional automatic milk frother for fresh cappuccinos and lattes
- This is the ideal coffee machine for low, infrequent use, in areas such as receptions, meeting rooms and executive suites
- Range of contract options available
- The sleek tea point gives you a neat display point for cups, teas and other accessories for your colleagues and clients
- Machine-only dimensions (W x D x H): 280 x 351 x 439 mm
- Power requirements: 240v 13a UK plug
- Water requirements: No connection required, hand-fill only
- Waste requirements: No waste connection required
- Fridge options:
Not sure if it’s better to rent or buy your office coffee machine flat out? We’ll explain why rental is most likely going to work best for you and business. And if you’re still not sure, why not ask us about free-loan agreements, where you’ll pay only for your coffee!
Short-term contracts and flexibility
Commitment-phobe? Not a problem! We offer short-term, flexible rental contracts from only three months. This means you won’t be tied into lengthy lease terms with third-party finance agents. Plus with FreshGround’s exceptional customer service, you’ll have the option to change or upgrade your coffee machine fuss-free.
Only the best
We only offer the highest quality commercial coffee machines that are built to last, but because of this, they can be expensive to purchase outright. However, if you choose to rent your machine, you’ll have no large capital outlay so if your business budget is tight, you can still afford to get the best machine for your office. Oh, and did we mention the rental option is tax-deductible?
Choosing FreshGround for all your office coffee needs will delight your colleagues and clients, and will give you total peace of mind. Our rental contracts offer servicing and maintenance as standard so you won’t face hefty call out charges or unexpected costs. Got an issue or a query you need resolving? We’ve got you! Our expert team is on hand to provide friendly, efficient and timely customer service.
Complement this machine with a partnering water dispenser and coffee package
The Rainforest Alliance
Our Premium Blend coffees are from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, meaning you can enjoy your brew in the knowledge that you’re helping to support coffee growers and their communities.
Want to find out more about the FreshGround experience? What better way than to hear it straight from some of our customers!