F3 Jura GIGA X
A great all-rounder. Compact, attractive, and with single- and dual-bean models, your staff will never need to pop out for great coffee again. Touch-free coffee with Jura JOE app.
Drinks that can be made with the F3
Why not try the F4 Egro Zero?
Rent this machine for your office from just £3.86 per day
Suggested staff number
Up to 75 people
- Variable milk foaming, delivering an authentic latte, cappuccino and flat white without ever having to leave the office!
- Touch-free coffee machine option, using Jura JOE app for smartphone or smartwatch
- Dual bean hoppers option, enabling you to offer two different blends, or a regular and decaf option
- Steams light, frothy, fresh milk for silky lattes and cappuccinos
- Flexibility of plumbed and hand-fill options, meaning this machine is ideal in any office location
More about the F3 Jura GIGA X
Click on the options below to read more about the F3 office coffee machine.
- Up to eight pre-programmed selections, delivering a full range of espresso-based fresh milk coffees
- Choice of milk fridges, from the compact 1L Cool Control module, up to a 4L fridge for higher capacity
- Simple-to-understand, intuitive touchscreen option, with 4.3” high-resolution colour display
- Fresh beans ensure no pod or capsule waste to worry about
- Range of contract options available including free loan, meaning you pay only for your beans!
Machine-only dimensions (W x D x H):
- Plumbed single-bean: 320 x 497 x 550 mm
- Plumbed dual-bean: 320 x 497 x 565 mm
- Hand-fill single-bean: 370 x 497 x 550 mm
- Hand-fill dual-bean: 370 x 497 x 565 mm
- Power requirements: 240v 13a UK plug
- Water requirements: Plumbed option – 3/8” BSP connection required
- Fridge options (additional power required): Jura Cool Control 1L (W x D x H: 144 x 217 x 225 mm) / 3L fridge / 4L fridge
F Range: Fresh Milk Bean-to-Cup Office Coffee Machines
Our fresh milk, bean-to-cup office coffee machines are the perfect coffee machine rental option for almost any coffee-loving office. However, if you’re not sure, one of our expert team will be more than happy to answer any of your questions.
Not sure if it’s better to rent or buy your office coffee machine flat out? We’ll explain why rental is most likely going to work best for you and business. And if you’re still not sure, why not ask us about free-loan agreements, where you’ll pay only for your coffee!
Short-term contracts and flexibility
Commitment-phobe? Not a problem! We offer short-term, flexible rental contracts from only three months. This means you won’t be tied into lengthy lease terms with third-party finance agents. Plus with FreshGround’s exceptional customer service, you’ll have the option to change or upgrade your coffee machine fuss-free.
Only the best
We only offer the highest quality commercial coffee machines that are built to last, but because of this, they can be expensive to purchase outright. However, if you choose to rent your machine, you’ll have no large capital outlay so if your business budget is tight, you can still afford to get the best machine for your office. Oh, and did we mention the rental option is tax-deductible?
Choosing FreshGround for all your office coffee needs will delight your colleagues and clients, and will give you total peace of mind. Our rental contracts offer servicing and maintenance as standard so you won’t face hefty call out charges or unexpected costs. Got an issue or a query you need resolving? We’ve got you! Our expert team is on hand to provide friendly, efficient and timely customer service.
Complement this machine with a partnering water dispenser and coffee package
The Rainforest Alliance
Our Premium Blend coffees are from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, meaning you can enjoy your brew in the knowledge that you’re helping to support coffee growers and their communities.
Want to find out more about the FreshGround experience? What better way than to hear it straight from some of our customers!