T3 Billi Quadra Tap
Never wait for the office kettle to boil again. The T3 dispenses instant filtered, boiling and chilled water, at the touch of a lever.
Why not try the T4 Billi Quadra Sparkling Tap?
Rent this machine for your office from just £3.65 per day
Suggested staff number
Quadra Compact: Up to 20
Quadra 440: Up to 40
Quadra 460: Up to 60
Quadra 4100: Up to 100
Small to large offices
- Save the hassle of boiling kettles with this stylish tap – the most energy-efficient and compact undercounter tap on the market
- T3 dispenses instant filtered boiling, chilled and ambient water at the touch of a lever
- Can be mounted over a sink or on a separate font including a drip tray
- Simple to use, the T3 is available in a range of finishes and colours to complement your space
More about the T3 Billi Quadra Tap
Click on the options below to read more about the T3 office water tap.
- Extremely energy-efficient – thermodynamic heat-exchange technology recovers and reuses heat energy, and high-performance insulation holds water temperature also saving energy
- Stand-by mode conserves power during set non-use periods
- Integrated safety switch to help prevent accidental dispense of boiling water
- Electronic control of boiling water delivery, preventing splashing and ensuring user safety
- The ultimate blend of convenience and performance, Billi taps also meet disability and access imperatives
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Quadra Compact undercounter unit: 340 x 315 x 365 mm
- Quadra 440 / 460 / 4100 undercounter unit: 340 x 315 x 465 mm
- Power requirements: 240v 13a UK plug
- Water requirements: 3/8” BSP connection required
- Waste requirements: Waste connection to trapped or sealed waste
Not sure if it’s better to rent or buy your office water dispenser flat out? We’ll explain why rental is most likely going to work best for you and business.
Short-term contracts and flexibility
Commitment-phobe? Not a problem! We offer short-term, flexible rental contracts from only three months. This means you won’t be tied into lengthy lease terms with third-party finance agents. Plus with FreshGround’s exceptional customer service, you’ll have the option to change or upgrade your water dispenser fuss-free.
Only the best
We only offer the highest quality commercial water dispensers that are built to last, but because of this, they can be expensive to purchase outright. However, if you choose to rent your machine, you’ll have no large capital outlay so if your business budget is tight, you can still afford to get the best machine for your office. Oh, and did we mention the rental option is tax-deductible?
Choosing FreshGround for all your office water needs will delight your colleagues and clients, and will give you total peace of mind. Our rental contracts offer servicing and maintenance as standard so you won’t face hefty call out charges or unexpected costs. Got an issue or a query you need resolving? We’ve got you! Our expert team is on hand to provide friendly, efficient and timely customer service.
Complement this machine with a partnering coffee machine and coffee package
Our coffee machines
Good office culture starts with great coffee. Show your team how much you care, with fresh barista-style drinks at the touch of a button.
Our simple strength guide makes it really easy to understand our range of coffees, and to select the right blend for your office.
Service and support
Great customer service is as important to us as it is to you. From proactive servicing and self-support resources, through to on-site visits and call-outs, our friendly client care team is always here to help you.
The Rainforest Alliance
Our Premium Blend coffees are from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, meaning you can enjoy your brew in the knowledge that you’re helping to support coffee growers and their communities.
Want to find out more about the FreshGround experience? What better way than to hear it straight from some of our customers!