P3 Bunn ICB
Ideal for keeping the coffee flowing in high-capacity areas,
the P3 enables you to brew 2.5L or 5L of filter coffee at a time.
Why not try the P2 Bunn SmartWave?
Rent this machine for your office from just £1.42 per day
2.5L / 5L
- Suitable for brewing vast amounts of consistently high-quality coffee, with back-to-back brewing capacity
- Brew into ThermoFresh servers for large applications, or directly into airpots for smaller meetings
- Choice of full-batch (5L) or half-batch (2.5L) brewing
- Energy saver mode reduces the tank temperature during quiet periods
More about the P3 Bunn ICB
Click on the drop down accordions below to read more about the P3 office coffee machine.
- Large water tank with a capacity of more than 11 litres, for continuous brewing
- Brews up to 35 litres per hour at maximum capacity
- Easy-to-use digital display makes it simple to brew consistent, great-tasting filter coffee
- Features pre-infusion, pulse brew and bypass for maximum flavour extraction, and multi-directional spray head for uniform extraction every time
- Machine-only dimensions (W x D x H): 254 x 559 x 681 mm
- Power requirements: 240v 13a UK plug
- Water requirements: 3/8” BSP connection required
- Waste requirements: No waste connection required
Not sure if it’s better to rent or buy your office coffee machine flat out? We’ll explain why rental is most likely going to work best for you and business. And if you’re still not sure, why not ask us about free-loan agreements, where you’ll pay only for your coffee!
Short-term contracts and flexibility
Commitment-phobe? Not a problem! We offer short-term, flexible rental contracts from only three months. This means you won’t be tied into lengthy lease terms with third-party finance agents. Plus with FreshGround’s exceptional customer service, you’ll have the option to change or upgrade your coffee machine fuss-free.
Only the best
We only offer the highest quality commercial coffee machines that are built to last, but because of this, they can be expensive to purchase outright. However, if you choose to rent your machine, you’ll have no large capital outlay so if your business budget is tight, you can still afford to get the best machine for your office. Oh, and did we mention the rental option is tax-deductible?
Choosing FreshGround for all your office coffee needs will delight your colleagues and clients, and will give you total peace of mind. Our rental contracts offer servicing and maintenance as standard so you won’t face hefty call out charges or unexpected costs. Got an issue or a query you need resolving? We’ve got you! Our expert team is on hand to provide friendly, efficient and timely customer service.
Compliment this machine with a partnering water dispenser and coffee package
The Rainforest Alliance
Our Premium Blend coffees are from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, meaning you can enjoy your brew in the knowledge that you’re helping to support coffee growers and their communities.
Want to find out more about the FreshGround experience? What better way than to hear it straight from some of our customers!