T2 Undercounter Tap
Add a touch of class to your workspace with the T2 Borg & Overström u2. Perfect for filling meeting room bottles, this tap offers chilled, ambient and sparkling water.
Why not try the T3 Billi Quadra Tap?
Rent this machine for your office from just £2.58 per day
Suggested staff number
Up to 60 people
- Both practical and easy on the eye, this striking design’s high capacity output and tall dispense height are enough to keep any office happy
- Simple to operate and maintain, it’s as practical as it is stylish, and offers you the choice of ambient, chilled and sparkling water from two or three dispense heads
- The T2 has a high dispense height, meaning even the tallest bottles will comfortably fit underneath
- High capacity for high-traffic meeting rooms and offices
More about the T2 Borg & Overström u2 Tap
Click on the options below to read more about the T2 office water tap.
- Compact undercounter unit fits discreetly into any space
- Sparkling water provided by mono-use CO2 cylinders
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Dispense height: 286 mm
- Twin-head tap: 150 x 240 x 470 mm
- Triple-head tap: 215 x 240 x 470 mm
- Undercounter unit: 330 x 370 x 362 mm
- Power requirements: 240v 13a UK plug
- Water requirements: 3/8” BSP connection required
- Waste requirements: Optional waste connection to trapped or sealed waste
Not sure if it’s better to rent or buy your office water dispenser flat out? We’ll explain why rental is most likely going to work best for you and business.
Short-term contracts and flexibility
Commitment-phobe? Not a problem! We offer short-term, flexible rental contracts from only three months. This means you won’t be tied into lengthy lease terms with third-party finance agents. Plus with FreshGround’s exceptional customer service, you’ll have the option to change or upgrade your water dispenser fuss-free.
Only the best
We only offer the highest quality commercial water dispensers that are built to last, but because of this, they can be expensive to purchase outright. However, if you choose to rent your machine, you’ll have no large capital outlay so if your business budget is tight, you can still afford to get the best machine for your office. Oh, and did we mention the rental option is tax-deductible?
Choosing FreshGround for all your office water needs will delight your colleagues and clients, and will give you total peace of mind. Our rental contracts offer servicing and maintenance as standard so you won’t face hefty call out charges or unexpected costs. Got an issue or a query you need resolving? We’ve got you! Our expert team is on hand to provide friendly, efficient and timely customer service.
Complement this machine with a partnering coffee machine and coffee package
Our coffee machines
Good office culture starts with great coffee. Show your team how much you care, with fresh barista-style drinks at the touch of a button.
Our simple strength guide makes it really easy to understand our range of coffees, and to select the right blend for your office.
Service and support
Great customer service is as important to us as it is to you. From proactive servicing and self-support resources, through to on-site visits and call-outs, our friendly client care team is always here to help you.
The Rainforest Alliance
Our Premium Blend coffees are from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, meaning you can enjoy your brew in the knowledge that you’re helping to support coffee growers and their communities.
Want to find out more about the FreshGround experience? What better way than to hear it straight from some of our customers!