T4 Billi Quadra Sparkling
Incredibly compact and available in a range of colours and finishes, the T4 Billi tap delivers filtered chilled, boiling and sparkling water.
Why not try the T5 Billi Quadra Plus Tap?
Rent this machine for your office from just £5.15 per day
Suggested staff number
Up to 60 people
- A compact, all-in-one unit, this Billi boiling, chilled and sparkling tap delivers a complete instant office water solution at the touch of a lever
- Save the hassle, time and expense of boiling kettles in the office, with instant boiling water
- Unique heat-exchange technology means that the compact undercounter unit will fit in even the smallest of cupboard spaces
- Available in a range of colours and finishes to complement your office space
More about the T4 Billi Quadra Sparkling Tap
Click on the options below to read more about the T4 office water tap.
- Extremely energy-efficient – thermodynamic heat-exchange technology recovers and reuses heat energy, and high-performance insulation holds water temperature also saving energy
- Stand-by mode conserves power during set non-use periods
- Integrated safety switch to help prevent accidental dispense of boiling water
- Electronic control of boiling water delivery, preventing splashing and ensuring user safety
- The ultimate blend of convenience and performance, Billi taps also meet disability and access imperatives
- The sparkling system includes a silver Ion (Ag+) system eliminating potential for the growth of harmful bacteria
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Boiling undercounter unit: 340 x 180 x 460 mm
- Chilled/sparkling undercounter unit: 385 x 240 x 325 mm
- Power requirements: 2 x 240v 13a UK plug
- Water requirements: 3/8” BSP connection required
- Waste requirements: Waste connection to trapped or sealed waste
Not sure if it’s better to rent or buy your office water dispenser flat out? We’ll explain why rental is most likely going to work best for you and business.
Short-term contracts and flexibility
Commitment-phobe? Not a problem! We offer short-term, flexible rental contracts from only three months. This means you won’t be tied into lengthy lease terms with third-party finance agents. Plus with FreshGround’s exceptional customer service, you’ll have the option to change or upgrade your water dispenser fuss-free.
Only the best
We only offer the highest quality commercial water dispensers that are built to last, but because of this, they can be expensive to purchase outright. However, if you choose to rent your machine, you’ll have no large capital outlay so if your business budget is tight, you can still afford to get the best machine for your office. Oh, and did we mention the rental option is tax-deductible?
Choosing FreshGround for all your office water needs will delight your colleagues and clients, and will give you total peace of mind. Our rental contracts offer servicing and maintenance as standard so you won’t face hefty call out charges or unexpected costs. Got an issue or a query you need resolving? We’ve got you! Our expert team is on hand to provide friendly, efficient and timely customer service.
Complement this machine with a partnering coffee machine and coffee package
The Rainforest Alliance
Our Premium Blend coffees are from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, meaning you can enjoy your brew in the knowledge that you’re helping to support coffee growers and their communities.
Want to find out more about the FreshGround experience? What better way than to hear it straight from some of our customers!