Get in touch
Rent this machine for your office from just £6.75 per day
Suggested staff number
Up to 60
Small to large offices
- Supply areas of your office with a conventional hot top, even if there is only a cold supply available – water is heated via the undercounter unit
- Dispenses filtered boiling, chilled and sparkling water, as well as regular hot and cold water
- Zip’s market-leading filtration technology ensures pure tasting water in every mug
- Also available as two separate taps: a Zip drinking water tap and a traditional arc mixer tap combo
Get in touch
More about the T5 Zip Classic Plus All In One
Click on the options below to read more about the T5 Zip Classic Plus All In One tap.
T5 Zip Classic Plus All In One Tap
- Digital button interface made from antimicrobial silicone that kills 99.99% of bacteria. This helps prevent the spread of germs and pathogens
- Undercounter command centre unit that gives you full control of the machine via a pin protected touchscreen interface
- Energy saving modes, including sensor activated “sleep when it’s dark” mode for care-free out of hours power saving, reduce power consumption by up to 30%
- Two boiling water safety modes that help prevent accidental dispense of boiling water
- Simple and convenient way to add a hot water tap to a location that only has a cold water supply
Dimensions (W x D x H):
- Undercounter unit: 500 x 520 x 373 mm
- Power requirements: 1 x 230v 13a UK plug
- Water requirements: 1/2” BSP connection required
- Waste requirements: Waste connection to trapped or sealed waste
T range: Chilled, sparkling & boiling water taps
Keep your countertops clear from clutter, with one of our compact yet stylish undercounter water taps. Delivering instant, chilled, boiling and sparkling water with a single touch. How refreshing.
Up to 60 people
T3 Zip Classic Plus Tap
Fit a T3 Zip Classic Plus and never touch a kettle again. This stylish and convenient tap delivers instant filtered boiling and chilled water with the press of a button.View T3 Zip Classic Plus Tap
Up to 60 people
T4 Zip Classic Plus Sparkling Tap
Push a button and the T4 Zip Classic Plus Sparkling tap system dispenses a cool stream of sparkling water. It’s also equipped with filtered chilled and boiling water too.View T4 Zip Classic Plus Sparkling Tap
Up to 60 people
T4 Billi Quadra Sparkling
Incredibly compact and available in a range of colours and finishes, the T4 Billi tap delivers filtered chilled, boiling and sparkling water.View T4 Billi Quadra Sparkling
Up to 100 people
T5 Billi Quadra Plus Tap
A five-in-one system, this tap is ideal for kitchens with no hot water supply, and has a separate faucet for boiling, chilled and sparkling.View T5 Billi Quadra Plus Tap
Not sure if it’s better to rent or buy your office water dispenser flat out? We’ll explain why rental is most likely going to work best for you and business.
Short-term contracts and flexibility
Commitment-phobe? Not a problem! We offer short-term, flexible rental contracts from only three months. This means you won’t be tied into lengthy lease terms with third-party finance agents. Plus with FreshGround’s exceptional customer service, you’ll have the option to change or upgrade your water dispenser fuss-free.
Only the best
We only offer the highest quality commercial water dispensers that are built to last, but because of this, they can be expensive to purchase outright. However, if you choose to rent your machine, you’ll have no large capital outlay so if your business budget is tight, you can still afford to get the best machine for your office. Oh, and did we mention the rental option is tax-deductible?
Choosing FreshGround for all your office water needs will delight your colleagues and clients, and will give you total peace of mind. Our rental contracts offer servicing and maintenance as standard so you won’t face hefty call out charges or unexpected costs. Got an issue or a query you need resolving? We’ve got you! Our expert team is on hand to provide friendly, efficient and timely customer service.
Complement this machine with a partnering coffee machine and coffee package
The Rainforest Alliance
Our Premium Blend coffees are from Rainforest Alliance Certified farms, meaning you can enjoy your brew in the knowledge that you’re helping to support coffee growers and their communities.
Want to find out more about the FreshGround experience? What better way than to hear it straight from some of our customers!